Tuesday, October 2, 2007

First

This isn't my first blog - the first was bitchy, the second was raw, and this one will be something else, I hope. When I made such a bold comment the last time I switched it up, a friend commented that he thought I was aspiring for something else and well, I now wish to say that I don't want to make any promises that I can't keep. These are my ramblings, feelings, place in life. I want to be real and I want you to realize that some of this will be ugly and some of it will bring a smile to your face. I now understand that blogging is not a substitute for real quality time with friends and family, brothers and sisters in Christ. If you want to be one of these people, contact me.

The Christian life is about sharing life together and here is an attempt to share my life with readers who don't know me and of course those who do yet don't get a chance to talk to me very often - more than I would wish but what can you do about this? For those who feel I may be saying too much about you or others, please contact me and we will resolve this. I don't want to rumor, to spread inaccurate ideas or concepts, etc. Because of that, I have to watch myself and shield this site from those kinds of discussions and if I don't, call me out - please.

No comments: