Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Update

Hey friends,

A few updates. I am being considered as a final candidate for a position with a planning and engineering consultancy here in Columbus. This is kind of crazy to be one of the final contestants — I hope I get the job but if I don't, I will press on. This has been quite a difficult journey but I'm willing to go on. I pray the Lord would use all of this to draw me even closer to him, more important than any job, my possessions, or even my health, liberty, or life.

On a second note, I recently installed Picasa on my computer and it found some interesting j-pegs. Some of my favorite are provided below. These are all things that I made or photographed unless otherwise noted.


One of my finer creations freshman year. Unfortunately we couldn't get it published (too close to 9/11) but the newspaper guys thought it was a riot - no pun intended.


Yes, this happened.


They are funny and I wish we all were still living together. Note the hotdog bun in the shirt pocket.


Yes, I did jump into mirror lake once in my life.

No comments: